Maryland State Police Headquarters
This location was first used as a Federal Arsenal in 1818, then used as the Maryland Line Confederate Solders' Home from 1888 to 1932.
From that time is has served as the Headquarters for the Maryland State Police.
By John T. Marck
Photo Date: October 12, 2003
Photograph copyright © 1990-2022 by John T. Marck. All Rights Reserved. This photograph may not be resold, reprinted, or redistributed for compensation of any kind, or reused for any purpose without written permission from the copyright owner. Permission may be obtained at: email@example.com
A Splendid Time Is Guaranteed For All